Atopic dermatitis or otherwise known as Eczema is a general term that describes a group of diseases that results in inflammation of the skin. An itchy rash on swollen, reddened skin characterizes these skin conditions. This condition is long-lasting and has the tendency to flare up periodically.
Dermatitis can have many causes. This skin disease can also occur in many forms. In cases of short duration, there may be small blisters between the upper layers of skin. On the other hand, in long-term cases, the skin may become thickened, can develop a crust or even flake off.
– Itching, which may be severe, especially at night
– Red to brownish-gray patches, especially on the hands, feet, ankles, wrists, neck, upper chest, eyelids, inside the bend of the elbows and knees, and in infants, the face and scalp
– Small, raised bumps, which may leak fluid and crust over when scratched
– Thickened, cracked, scaly skin
– Raw, sensitive, swollen skin from scratching
“Well a 7 year history of dermatitis with the wrong management has just been totally swept off its feet in three sessions of ANF Therapy®.
Love the before and after shot and my clients reaction of “just 2 days”. This one has been a really touching case.”
– Patient Testimonial via @anthony.violantzis
This skin condition is common and not contagious. However, dermatitis can make you feel uncomfortable and self-conscious. A combination of self-care steps and natural remedies can help you treat dermatitis.
Contact ANF Therapy® for more information on how to address your skin concerns through our holistic treatment.
Find an ANF Practitioner near your location.