Claire Dunkley who is on a mission to educate as many healthcare professionals in ANF Therapy so that more people can become pain-free and live full and happy lives joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Pain Management Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Claire Dunkley discuss the following:
- The current healthcare system appears to focus health solutions on treating symptoms through either prescription pain-killers or through surgery. One of your foundation principles is working on the source of an issue. Can you explain how this works?
- Albert Einstein said that everything is energy, and that matching the frequency of the energy of what we wanted would see it materialise – it’s the basis of physics. Can you tell me how this works in regards to the human body?
- So based off that everything is energy in the body, how does that impact the nine levels of health dysfunction you described?
- So, the world-renowned Dr Mikel HG Hoff, PhD who specialises in the nervous system and the body’s biochemistry reactions invented and developed the ANF discs. What exactly is ANF Therapy and how does it work?
- Claire, you are the first fully qualified ANF practitioner in Australia and have improved the lives of 500+ clients in the first 18 months of your clinic opening. How did you originally hear about it and what made you decide to go all the way in the education path?
With over 20 years’ experience in the healthcare industry, Claire has seen the best and worse of it (she believes the healthcare system itself is sick). Healthcare today is focused on symptom management with a ‘cut and drug’ approach (ie – surgeons cut the pain out, BIG Pharma masks any pain that remains). Claire strongly believes this focus needs to shift to treating the true cause of the problem and empower people to do the best for their body and health.
Claire nursed both her parents through their battle with HIV / Aids in the late 1980’s and 90’s. Seeing first-hand the damage pharmaceuticals can have on the body when symptoms are treated over causes.
She watched her parents endure years of side effects from the drugs that were supposed to be helping them, only to have them withdraw from ALL treatments to ensure her parents had some quality of life before their deaths.
Claire then went on to be a Clinical leader in the Victorian healthcare system and furthered her studies in radiology, gastroenterology, liver transplantation, orthopaedics, nurse and bed management with a strong focus on patient advocacy.
As the years went by, she witnessed more and more the adverse effects that a ‘cut and drug’ approach was having on the patients in her care. Her focus then became on finding a better solution.
In 2017, she found that solution – ANF (Amino Neuro Frequency) Therapy medical devices and dedicated the next two years to become Oceania’s first fully qualified ANF Practitioner. She established a holistic clinic to treat Clients with this specialty technology as well as an academy to train other healthcare Practitioners the advanced skills to apply ANF therapy to their patients.