The human body is naturally equipped with ways to defend itself against harmful and disease-causing pathogens. Altogether, a person’s immune system can do a great job of maintaining a healthy body so it can ward off any microorganisms set to invade and destroy it. However, sometimes it fails to do it’s basic job. Germs, bacteria or viruses can successfully defeat a weak immune system, and this makes people sick.
The main parts of the immune system are:
– white blood cells
– complement system
– lymphatic system
– bone marrow
How can you improve your immune system naturally and holistically? Are there possible ways to intervene in this process and boost your immune system? Will improving your diet help? Can you take certain lab-generated vitamins or herbal preparations? Does making active lifestyle changes produce a better immune response?
A healthy immune system can defeat any invading microorganisms and pathogens. It is therefore very appealing to anyone to try to boost their immunity. However, doing so is not always a simple and straightforward process. Many, including doctors and other medical professionals have tried but still we can see that lots of people still get sick. The answer to this long standing problem is still complex and elusive for lots of reasons.
The body’s immune system is literally that – a system. Therefore, it is a complex organization of things and not just a single thing. For your body’s immune system to function optimally, it requires a harmonious interaction of the cells in your body. It requires balance. There are still a lot of things that medical professionals do not know about how complicated and interconnected our immune response is.
Currently, scientists are still not able to confirm any direct link between a person’s lifestyle and any improved immunity. Still, it doesn’t mean that any changes in lifestyle for immunity shouldn’t be studied. There seems to be a link between the two and researchers are still examining how diet, age, exercise, stress and all other factors contribute to the immune response. It is still practical to follow and observe a healthy-living approach so you can vastly improve your immunity.
Strengthen your immune system the right way
Following a practical and healthy lifestyle is one of the simple ways to boost your immunity. It is your first line of defense against any situation that may compromise your body’s good health. The best step you can take towards a body that can withstand infection and harmful microorganisms is by following a general good-health protocol. By doing this, you can naturally keep a strong and healthy immunity.
Every part of a person’s body, including the immune system, the cardiovascular system, or lymphatic system, operates better when it is properly protected against pathogens, bacteria and viruses found in the environment. You can maintain and naturally boost your immunity through healthy-living strategies.
You can also ramp up your immune system to help protect yourself from harmful pathogens in the environment with the help of ANF Therapy®. This therapy takes a holistic approach by incorporating a perspective of physical and mental well-being; targeting the root cause of dysfunction in your body and not just masking your symptoms. One of the goals of ANF Therapy® is to normalize your immune system and defense to make it ready and strong to fight against foreign microorganisms.
Wearable Protection and Pain Treatment At Any Age
ANF Therapy® consists of over 180 different types of discs. The discs, activated by the body’s heat, are applied directly on the skin. They transmit a unique range of frequencies through the neurons. The central nervous system picks up and copies these frequencies, helping to enhance the cells own frequencies and improve the self-regulating process of the body in order to achieve the results aimed, like a stronger immune system and a faster recovery.
This non-invasive disc therapy can be used anytime. Each ANF disc is charged with unique neuro frequencies that are transmitted through the neurons in the body for up to 72 hours. By combining the different discs, you can help normalize, optimize and strengthen your body functions such as the immune system, lymphatic system, nervous system, organs, and cardiovascular system. Main organs and systems always work together in balance and harmony to keep the body protected.
ANF discs are:
– made from carbonized metal and use skin-friendly antibacterial 3M tape on the back to adhere to your body – CE & TGA registered – WADA Compliant – Vegan and safe
In addition to using at-home protection, you can also observe practices which can improve your overall health such as:
– Abstaining and avoiding smoking. First- and second-hand smoke cause excess blood clotting, increases the buildup of fat deposits in blood vessels, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. It´s been linked smoking habits to more severe symptoms from a virus infection.
– Eating a diet high in fruits and vegetables. This promotes a lower risk of eye and digestive problems, lower blood pressure and the risk of heart disease and stroke, prevents some types of cancer, and has a positive effect upon blood sugar which helps keep appetite in check.
– Exercising regularly. There are many benefits of an active lifestyle – keeps your body at a healthy weight, lowers the risk of developing certain diseases, including obesity, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and many different cancers. People suffering from these diseases are at increased risk of severe illness from a viral infection and worsening symptoms.
– Drinking alcohol in moderation. There maybe possible health benefits to moderate alcohol use including lowered risk of diabetes, stroke and heart disease. However, it’s not risk-free so it is best to avoid this, since a weak or damaged liver can lead to an impaired immune system.
– Getting enough sleep. Sleep plays an important role in maintaining good health and well-being. It can help protect your mental and physical health, quality of life, and safety.
– Minimizing stress. Our stress response is triggered when we are faced with overwhelming demands. Prolonged exposure to stress can have a serious impact on physical, emotional and mental health.
– Taking steps to observe proper hygiene and avoid infection, including frequently washing your hands and cooking meats thoroughly.
Increase your immunity the right way
Attempting to boost your body’s immunity can be a complicated process. There are so many different kinds of cells in the immune system that respond to so many different factors in so many ways. Which cells should you boost, and by how much? At the very least, there should be answers to these questions first. So far, even doctors and scientists don’t know the answer. What is certain though is that the body is continuously producing immune cells that helps protect our bodies.
Many products on store shelves may claim to boost or support immunity. However, they may not offer a healthy choice as most of them are artificially produced and can actually create harmful effects. It is essential that we choose the best way to take extra care of ourselves and protect the body in these compromising times.
We must support our bodies so it is able to allow the cells and substances of the immune system to move through the body freely and do their job efficiently. By doing this, we stay safe, protected, and don’t contract any virus or bacterial infections that may come our way.
Boost your immune system the right way, get ANF Therapy® now.