Your elbow is a joint composed of three bones coming together. These three bones are the humerus (upper arm bone) and the ulna and the radius, two bones that make up the forearm. On the end of each bone is a cartilage which assists them to slide against each other. It also helps absorb impact and shocks. These are secured in place by tough tissues called ligaments. Additionally, your bones and muscles are connected by tendons to allow you to move your arm in various ways.
These complex connections and communications allow your body, in this case your elbow to move accordingly. If anything happens to these important parts, including the all the nerves and blood vessels surrounding them, it can cause a person pain.
Elbow pain maybe caused by several factors including injuries due to underlying reasons as discussed in the following text.
Common Elbow Injuries:
1. One-time elbow injuries are one-off accidents like when you fall or get hit. They can result to injuries such as dislocated elbow (when one of the bones that forms the elbow gets knocked out of place), fractured elbow (when bones break) or strains and sprains.
2. Wear-and-Tear elbow injuries occur over a long period of time, when you perform repetitive movements. These can occur when you are playing sports or in any number of work setting. Examples of wear and tear elbow injuries are: Bursitis (caused by repeating the same motion over and over), Tennis elbow and Golfer’s elbow (both types of tendinopathy or tendinosis), and trapped nerves.
3. Diseases. Although it is usually not the main symptom, several diseases can also cause elbow pain. These diseases may include: Arthritis, Gout, Lupus, Osteochondritis dissecans (a piece of bone near the elbow dies) and Lyme disease.
Do you want an immediate recovery from pain?
Is it possible to improve and recover from elbow? The answer is a definite “Yes.” With the help of ANF Therapy®, results and pain relief can be noticed within 5-10 minutes of treatment.
Read on below how a patient suffering from elbow pain describes her experience with ANF Therapy®:
“A young lady came to me for elbow pain which was bothering her a few weeks already. I placed some ANF discs on her elbow and wrist to get rid of the pain and to promote the healing.
Her pain was first around 3-4 out of 10 with a grip strength of 24 lbs. After the discs were placed, she reported no pain and her grip strength increased by more than 50% within 5 minutes.
ANF rocks!!!! Try it. You will be surprisedI observe on a daily basis that most ANF Therapy® patients notice significant pain reduction within 5-20 minutes. TO LEARN MORE about ANF, send me a message
to schedule a complimentary 15 min consultation.”
– via Helen Slama, Physical Therapist @anfpt
What is Amino Neuro Frequency (ANF) Therapy?
ANF Therapy® normalizes the body’s functions, and helps patients recover, even if other treatments didn’t work out. This therapy doesn’t have chemical organic substance that enters the body, so it can be used for newborn, old people even pregnant women without any harm or side effects.
- Removes invisible inflammation
- Increases body self-healing
- Prevents stress injuries
- Enhances muscle performance
– Are unable to do things you love due to pain
– Have tried numerous different treatments that have not resolved your issues
– Are seeking of a therapy which quickly addresses the root cause of pain, without side-effects and the use of drugs.
With the help and guidance of your therapist, results when using ANF Therapy® usually appear immediately within 5-10 minutes. The time of recovery depends on each case and how severe the injury is. Furthermore, a special protocol is made for each patient to be followed.