In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the company’s identification details are set out below. This Internet portal is made available to users by the company, whose identification details are as follows
|Amino Group and its subsidiaries, as can be seen in Annex I
|Calle Las Adelfas, nº 5, Nueva Andalucía 29660 Marbella Málaga
This legal notice sets out the general conditions governing access to and use of this website, hereinafter referred to as “the website”. The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to any special conditions that may apply to some of the specific services of the website.
Access to the website is free of charge except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider contracted by users. Certain services are exclusive to our customers and access to them is restricted.
The use of the Portal confers the condition of Portal user (hereinafter, the ‘User’) and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service is limited to the time at which the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must read this Legal Notice carefully each time he/she intends to use the Portal, as the Portal and its conditions of use set out in this Legal Notice may undergo modifications.
Some Portal services accessible to Internet users or exclusive to Amino Group clients may be subject to special conditions, regulations and instructions which, where applicable, replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice and which must be accepted by the User before the corresponding service is provided.
This website and its contents are protected by current legislation on intellectual property.
Amino Groupis the owner or licensee of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Terms and Conditions, is expressly prohibited.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by Amino Groupeither by industrial or intellectual property, without it being understood that access to the Portal attributes any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
All products and services on these pages that are NOT owned by Amino Groupare registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognised as such by our company. They only appear on the Amino Group website for promotional and information gathering purposes. These owners may request modification or deletion of the information belonging to them.
The User undertakes to make correct use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User will be liable to Amino Groupor third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Portal for purposes harmful to the property or interests of Amino Groupor third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and computer applications (software) of Amino Groupor third parties.
The User undertakes to use the Contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with any other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with the provisions of clause 1.
By way of example only, the User, in accordance with current legislation, must abstain from:
– Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents except in cases authorised by law or expressly consented to by Amino Groupor by whoever holds the ownership of the exploitation rights where applicable.
– Reproduce or copy for private use the Contents that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as its public communication or making it available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply the reproduction by the User or a third party.
– Extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the Contents of the Portal as well as the databases that Amino Groupmakes available to Users.
3.3 Introduction of links to the Portal
Internet users who wish to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below, without ignorance of these conditions avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
– The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
– In accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any given time, it is forbidden in any case to establish frames of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the Contents to be viewed through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in any case, when they are displayed together with contents outside the Portal in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of Amino Groupor (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about Grupo Amino, its partners, employees, clients or about the quality of the services it provides shall be made from the page that introduces the link.
– Under no circumstances shall it be stated on the page where the link is located that Amino Grouphas given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
– The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of Amino Groupwithin the sender’s page is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorised by Amino Groupand provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is permitted in the manner established in this clause.
– The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to its own or third party content that: (I) is unlawful, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induces or leads to the creation of a link to any content that: (I) is unlawful, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.). ); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Amino Groupsubscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of Amino Groupin view of the place, content and theme of the sender’s website.
Amino Groupshall not be liable for decisions taken on the basis of the information provided on the Portal or for any damages caused to the User or third parties as a result of actions based solely on information obtained from the Portal.
4.2 Quality of service
Access to the Portal does not imply any obligation on the part of Amino Groupto control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element.
It is the responsibility of the User, in any case, to ensure the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
Amino Groupshall not be liable for any damage caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Availability of the Service
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to Grupo Amino. Therefore, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, cancelled or become inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service.
Amino Groupshall not be liable for damages of any kind caused to the User as a result of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during or prior to the provision of the same.
4.4 Content and services linked through the Portal
The Portal access service includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, Amino Groupacts as an intermediary service provider in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of 12 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has actual knowledge of the unlawfulness and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with unlawful or inappropriate content, he/she may notify Amino Groupin accordance with the procedure and the effects established in clause 6, without this notification in any case entailing the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
Under no circumstances should the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the existence of agreements with the responsible or owners of the same, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of Amino Groupwith the statements, content or services provided.
Amino Groupis not aware of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not liable for any damage caused by the unlawfulness, quality, failure to update, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to Grupo Amino.
You can consult our Data Protection Policy (link) to find out how we use your personal data.
In the event that the User or any other Internet user becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose content or services are unlawful, harmful, denigrating, violent or contrary to morality, he/she may contact Amino Groupindicating the following:
Receipt by Amino Groupof the communication provided for in this clause shall not imply, in accordance with the provisions of the LSSI, actual knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the communicating party.
You must also provide the title accrediting the legitimacy of the holder of the rights and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the holder when it is a person other than the caller.
All notifications and communications made by the parties shall be valid in accordance with the means permitted by law. Those relating to this Portal shall be considered effective, for all purposes, if they are made through the Portal itself.
Amino Groupreserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate to its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through the website and the way in which they are presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will come into force from the moment of their publication.
Amino Groupis present on various social networks and platforms, therefore, when accessing any of these or other networks, it must be taken into account that the applicable conditions of use are those that each platform has established, in which Amino Groupdoes not intervene.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its aspects by Spanish law. Provided that the applicable law allows the waiver of the established legal jurisdiction, the courts of Malaga are designated as the jurisdiction to settle possible disputes, the user expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.
– AMINO FREQUENCY CORPORATION S.L., with C.I.F.: B93.657.823 registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga, Volume: 5795, Folio: 204, Page: MA-148475, Inscription: 1st.
– AMINO HEALTHCARE, S.L., with C.I.F.: B93.582.104 registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga, Volume: 5673, Folio: 109, Page: MA-142302, Entry: 1st.
– SPORTS FREQUENCY, S.L., with C.I.F: B93.586.972 registered in the Malaga Trade Register, Volume: 5683, Folio: 32, Page: MA-142676, Entry: 1st.
– AMINO HOLDING, S.L., with C.I.F: B93.657.849 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga, Volume: 5799, Folio: 196, Page: MA-148675, Entry: 1º.
– AMINO VILLA, S.L., with C.I.F: B93.582.088 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga, Volume: 5673, Folio: 112, Page: 142306, Inscription: 1st.
– AMINO MIND, S.L., with C.I.F: B93.671.196 registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga, Volume 5815, Book 4722, Folio 70, Section 8, Page: MA149496, I/A 1
– AMINO BRAND RIGHTS, S.L., with C.I.F: B93.671.188 registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga, Volume 5815, Book 4722, Folio 66, Section 8, Page: MA149495, I/A 1.
– AMINO VET, S.L., with C.I.F: B93667707 registered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga, Volume 5809, Book 4716, Folio 113, Section 8, Page: MA149184, I/A
Get our latest news & update regularly